Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Purpoise

Koogy: It's an open and shut case Bob McAdoo.
Wiluggbai: Tell me something I don't know.
K: Water falls, stars shoot, options call, bread makes me poop.
W: Enough. Let's go and get a coffee.
K: Smooth, real smooth. I oughtta smack in you face.
W: Hey, hey! Hey.... calm down. Now's not the time for games.
K: How's your sister?
W: Troubled. She's been trying for weeks to solve her Rubik's cube, but she can't get it out of the packet.
K: You ever cried out of anger?
W: Always. It's when I feel most alive.
K: Tell me more.
W: Communication is only possible between equals.
K: You been riding around on the horse as fast as you can, looking for the horse.
W: Are not.
K: Willugbai, show me your nuts.
W: I keep them in tupperware, but matching lids is always a problem. There's cashews, almonds and pistachio disguisey.
K: Do you think it's a problem that people are largely ignorant of biochemistry and neuroscience?
W: Hardly, Koogy. I don't know how I'd perceive the world without evolution and the amazing scientific details, but it doesn't stop some people from being great.
K: And it stops you from being a modesto. Recite some poetry for me.
W: Flow, flow, float your boat, gently cross the stream, utterly utterly utterly utterly life is butter dream.
K: All's well that ends swell. I got a permanent semi.
W: Enough! Coffee. So long to wait, but it's good to have to wait. Makes you appreciate it some.
K: True dat. But then at the end you never know if you're gonna be served a bad beveridge.
W: There was a strong visual pattern on the stage tonight. It soaked my retina and felt nice. It was still a shallow emotional experience.
K: If all your clocks are showing the wrong time.
W: There is no clock. There is only movement. Take away movement you take away time. Clock is the stars and what if the stars stopped moving? What if they weren't there?
K: Hellish knowledge.
W: To know whether your struggle against the flow is a motor or a drown starting.
K: You never struggle, you never change.
W: Bullshit. Reasonable woman don't change the world, ergot all change from the unreasonable woman. Load of crap.
K: Aim for the fulfilling experience.
W: Don't aim. Do what thou willst.
K: Warm, warm, stretch satisfied. Sleep sleep smile deep sleep.
W: [nods]

No comments: