Monday, October 20, 2008

Chicken and pie

Chiekn and pieeee

Chicekn and pie

Mushroom and fennel and

carrots and peas

chicken and pieeeee



On my way home from work this morning, a strange woman sat beside me on the bus. When the driver asked her to sit down, she threatened to withdraw my funding - although I have no funding from her. I asked her for her credentials, but she refused. Slighted, I got off the bus and haven't given it a further thought since. It's things like this that make me think - what am I doing in Sydney? It has so much to offer, yet at the end of the day you're just another number.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she had already sat beside you on the bus, why did the driver ask her to sit down? - cw

Anonymous said...

the driver was mistaken...misguided. She was sitting down but the driver thought she wasn't because of an optical illusion.