Sunday, October 19, 2008

An unaimed bolas always hits its target

So Colin Powell has endorsed Barack Obama's semi-presidential campaign. His words were as follows: "Senator Obama is a transformational character. I once saw him change into an armadillo, right before my eyes. I couldn't believe it. That's the guy I want in the White House, pulling the shots."

Meanwhile John McCain's team is lurching from one crisis to the next. One suspects the only thing that could rescue him would be a victory on election day. Even that mightn't be enough to save his skin. Have you heard that he's proposed a $3 million investment in the National Institute for Biofouling? What the hell is that?

My life as an unaimed bolas
A friend of mine told me today that a wise person once said 'an unaimed arrow always hits its target.' I am an unaimed bolas, my balls they do swing and rock and tug the twine and do the bizness and that's aaaaaalllllright.

No comments: